Dealer Rater Consumer Satisfaction Award
Consumer Satisfaction Awards
Unveiled in 2015, the Consumer Satisfaction Awards represent an expansion of our annual recognition program for top car dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. The program is intended to compliment our annual Dealer of the Year Award Program, which recognizes a select number of car dealerships throughout North America for outstanding customer satisfaction as expressed through customers’ online reviews posted on DealerRater.
2015 Award Criteria
Consumer Satisfaction Award recipients must meet the same requirements as the Dealer of the Year program as described below:
– Minimum of 25 reviews on DealerRater for the 2014 calendar year
– Average minimum star rating of 4.0 on DealerRater (calculated quarterly); with 5.0 as the highest possible rating
– At least one review on DealerRater per quarter during the 2014 calendar year
– Must not have been blacklisted within the 2014 calendar year
2015 Consumer Satisfaction Award Winners
The Consumer Satisfaction Awards are given to the following:
– Top 10% of U.S. franchise dealers based on their PowerScore*
– All U.S. used car dealerships that meet the Dealer of the Year criteria
– All Canadian car dealerships (both franchise and used car) that meet the Dealer of the Year criteria
– Current Dealer of the Year Award recipients are also eligible to receive the Consumer Satisfaction Award.